Where existing wastewater treatment is lacking proper there are risks of spreading of pathogens, as sludge is used as fertilizer on arable land.
A2T have, in collaboration with The Swedish Red Cross, developed a mobile, flexible, scalable and reliable sanitation solutions for crisis- and disaster areas. Download a presentation
Type of products and applications
- Mobile and modular sanitation system.
- A unique and hygienic solution for future sanitation needs.
- Preventing spread of infections, Water and energy saving technique.
- Returning of valuable nutrient to arable land.
- Scalable, from hundreds to thousands and more of people and adaptable to local conditions.
- An easy but solid solution that offers a flexible latrine in areas where water is of shortage.
- The construction makes it possible to have both a solution where the user can stand or sit down.
- The lightweight material makes it easy to ship, put together and disassemble.